Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Moves Like Spanky

My kids aren't typically the "significant accomplishment" types.  I mean, you know, I love them.  But really they're just average kids who happen to have lounged around inside my uterus for 9 months (give or take).  They don't very often do anything that I consider to be blog worthy (except for Peanut Baby who I have consistently featured for, oh, about 13 months now - lets face it, until they hit 2, you could easily blog about almost everything they do).  Every once in awhile though, the kid I'm about to list on ebay pulls off a miracle and makes me proud.  And his pint-sized six pack makes me want to buy myself a freaking ab-roller.

*Pardon the cheese ball music.  It's his FAVE right now.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! He's amazing! What a stud-ling!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, what a rock star!!! That is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie, that is SO impressive! I would be sharing that with anyone and everyone. How cool! Love when kids find something they are passionate about!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. um... wow. My kids know how to somersault crooked. Annie and her kids FTW

    ReplyDelete